These forms will help you organize your relevant tax information prior to filing your return. The “Tax Organizer Package” is the most complete documents and includes all the worksheets you would ever need. We suggest that you use it and discard those schedules at are not pertinent to your profile. If you need additional forms simply select what you need from the documents listed under the Tax Organizer Package.
ADDITIONAL ORGANIZER WORKSHEETS
The personal information form and source document forms (which are part of the Tax Organizer Package) are very important. The personal information form is for you to list the legal name, social security number and date of birth for you, your spouse and all of your children and/or dependents. The source document list form is a check list for the documents that will be sent to you and the IRS and must be matched when your return is prepared.
- Tax Organizer Letter Overview 2021
- Personal Information 2021
- Source Document List 2021
- Itemized Deductions Schedule A 2021
- Self-Employment Schedule C 2021
- Rental Property Schedule E 2021
- Child Care Expenses 2021
For your convenience, these forms can be filled with your relevant totals “on-screen”! Once done you can save the forms to a file, update them later if necessary and then email them to me as an attachment. You can also print the forms to paper, fill them in and then fax, mail or bring them in with you if you have scheduled an appointment.
- Our fax number is 775-851-7966. If you chose to scan the forms, do so and then email them as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us if you have any questions at 775-851-7900.